Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thrift It: Polka Dots and Florals

Sorry for the lack of posts!! Every time you see less posts from me know that I am having a tough work week at school, and wishing I could update the blog but having to do home work instead. Yuck! I am not liking my homework in the least bit. I feel like every aspect of graphic design that I do not enjoy is what we have been harping on. Don't get me wrong, I love graphic design, but kerning for hours is not my idea of a good time... Anyways, I went thrifting yesterday and found a ton of cute things!! It was really a spur of the moment thing (I had to go to the post office nearby and thought I would just stop in). Boy am I glad I did! I found a bunch of stuff for the Etsy shop (even a gorgeous 60's prom gown eeeek so cute!). I will be listing all of it in a couple of days, promise. I figured I would share with you some of the stuff I am keeping for myself because it is just too darn cute to part with...

Photobucket

1. Cute little owl figurine for my ever growing collection!!
2. Durango Boots! My best shoe find ever! Soo sturdy and in excellent condition!
3. Pink polka dot skirt in the prettiest pastel pink ever!
4. An adorable floral blazer, I just can not pass a good one up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...