Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Christmas List

Things are finally winding down here! My last day of class is Tuesday, and I am almost done with all of my projects! Praise the Lamb!! I have had an average of 3 to 4 hours sleep a night this past month and I am ready to get back to my good ol' 8 hours. Like I have mentioned before a lot of things are changing as this semester ends and I really can't wait to share them (they are not completely set in stone yet, but will be soon). Until then... can we get some holiday cheer on this page?! I LOVE Christmas. I know, so does everyone else... I usually don't have as much time as I would like around the holidays because of stupid school, but this year I am going to try to fit in a little more Christmas activities. To kick this holidayness off here is my Christmas List (this is basically just for fun I do not expect to get all of these things, just items I have been wanting for a while) for this year...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

OH! and these too...


And finally my favorite Christmas song... I know it is sooo cheesy (it may be the most ridiculous video I have ever seen) but I just LOVE it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...