Sunday, October 18, 2009

DIY: Make your own Mustache

I am always changing my room and putting new art on my wall. I love mustaches, not real ones they can be creepy, but felt ones well they are just awesome! Anyway I got to thinking why not combine these two amazing things? And that is when I came up with this new art for my room...


All you really need is some black felt, white paper, a black shadow box frame and a pair of scissors.
I decided to do all the same style of mustache in my frame but I think mixing it up with a few different mustaches would be cute also. Let me tell you cutting out mustaches is not an easy task! I think making a cardboard original to trace would be the best way to go.

The finished project...

And I just LOVE Beirut....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...