Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Outfit: Sailor!

So, I thought I would share my Halloween costume from this year. I was a sailor! I actually kind of threw it together once I found the hat at Target. I already had the dress and shoes, so all I really went out and bought were the hat and knee socks. Thrifty! I know!! All of my Halloween costumes usually come from what I find at thrift stores and around the house, and they never cost more then $10. Halloween stores are just such a rip off and I refuse to spend that much on a costume I will only wear once (plus they are usually way too tacky or slutty for my taste)! I never went trick or treating as a child so I find an extra amount of fun in dressing up each year. So far I have been, Snow White, a Native American Indian, a doll, and of course, a sailor! I 'll show those pictures some time (the doll was my personal favorite so far). Anyways, here's my outfit and where I got everything, enjoy!!

Photobucket

Hat: Target
Ribbon: Found in my Studio
Dress: Thrift Store
Knee Socks: Target
Shoes: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...