Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall Tradition: Pumpkin Picking!

Like I promised, here is our second Fall tradition of pumpkin picking!! Like the fair, we always go to the same place every year. Which is actually targeted at mainly younger kids, but really that just makes it all the more fun for us! They have HUGE fields of pumpkins and cute little installments (gigantic cows and pilgrim cut outs) which we take pictures with every year. It really is fun to go with my mom and sister because no matter what, each year we have a blast and come home with some really awesome pumpkins! Unfortunately my pumpkin did not make it very far this year (there was a slight constructional mishap when I tried to carve it into a ship, and there was a cave in... it looks more like a shipwreck now). But that's ok because I still had a blast anyway!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

P.S. I am OBSESSED with this song lately, love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...