Friday, July 8, 2011

Want It: J.Crew Sparkle Flats

Photobucket
I am not going to pretend that I don't love things that sparkle. Don't get me wrong, I am not one of those girls that wants to be draped in diamonds and always wearing pink. I actually think that gets a little tacky. I don't even wear a ton of jewelry. I'd rather spend the money on something else, I am perfectly content with my vintage costume jewelry. The one piece of jewelry I do look forward to is my engagement ring, but what girl doesn't? I should really say I am attracted to glittery things. Like these beautiful J.Crew flats! Are they not the cutest?! I would love to pair these with a cute little skirt for a night out. If only they were not $135... On to the want list they go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...