Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Want It: My Dream Boots

So I have been trying to find the perfect pair of boots foreverrrr. I have a vintage pair I got off Ebay that I love but they are falling apart because I wear them so much. Because I live in boots I have decided that it is time to suck it up and by an expensive high quality pair that will last. I love Frye boots and know they have a great reputation and will last me. The only problem is a lot of their boots are more western than I like. Don't get me wrong I love cowboy boots, but I already have two pairs of those, I want a more classic riding boot. Soooo when I found these I fell in love!! The only problem is the price tag! I don't really want to go more than $300. So hopefully these will go on sale (yeah right!) or I will break down and buy them one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...