Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Favorite Flickr

I found Joy Newell's Flickr when I was about 18. I actually found her myspace first, yessss way back when Myspace was cool. I thought her photos were beautiful and loved how clear yet vintage they felt. I was shocked when I found out she was only 14. She is much older now but even back then her photographic capabilities where way beyond her years. She is also a very sweet girl. My little sister has emailed her questions about photography and cameras and she always gets back to her and truly tries to help her out. I think it is great that such a talented girl has stayed grounded in herself and even her faith. She is sure to go far and I can't wait to see what she will come up with next!! Here are some of her photos...














And today I leave you with my favorite Radiohead song and most amazing video ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...