Saturday, October 30, 2010

Want It: Modcloth Dresses

OKKKKK So, it has been forever since I last posted, I feel like I say that a lot, but that is soon going to change. Right now I am in school, working 30 hours a week at Sbucks and trying to keep up two Etsy Shops. Needless to say I am a little tired! But there are hopefully some very good new things on the horizon! And fringe benefit of these things my schedule is going to free up a little! Yay! I am going to share all that goodness as soon as I have a definite with some of those things, promise! Anyways, I have been pretty much coveting every single new thing Modcloth has come out with lately but these are my absolute favorites! To purchase any of these gorgeous dresses click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...