Saturday, October 9, 2010

Featured Favorite: Anna Amphigorously Photography

Apologies once again, I know it has been awhile. This has just been a super tough semester and I am going to try my hardest to have a less action packed stressful one in the Spring. I am slowly but surely working on some really great things that I will eventually be able to share more about. One of those things being my vintage shop. I have come to realize that is what I love working on best and where most of my efforts will be going in the future. Anyways, on to the star of this post, Anna from Anna Amphigorously Photography. She is another young photographer who I love! I believe she is mostly self taught (my favorite kind of photographer). Her pictures are beautiful and dreamy and I could see her work in the pages of an Urban Outfitters catalogue, easy. To check out some more of her work click HERE.



P.S. If you follow me on Twitter you have already seen my profession of love for this song, but seriously is it not the greatest?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...