Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Typography

Oh my goodness this is bad I have not blogged in more then a week! We'll let me show you one of the things I have been working on... For Typography class I had to create a poster portraying a historically important figure in Typographic history. I choose John Baskerville because I really love his font (also called Baskerville). It is a super classic, beautiful type face, and I love it! For my poster I wanted to create images that were similar to the metal type used in old printing presses. Inside I put his name (in his own font) and and the bottom I put the name of his type face. Which is ironically the same thing (or not so ironically...), but I still like how it looks together. I actually enjoyed this project and really hope I get a good grade, fingers crossed!! Anyway, here is the final product...



P.S. How cute is the new design Anthropologie has done to their website, the bookstore is my favorite, check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...