Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day



My mom is the greatest person in the world, and I am not just saying that. She has gone through so much and still has managed to be the most giving, intelligent, loving, beautiful person. She loves everyone just as they are, and is always willing to help in whatever way she can. She has the wisest advice and is always there to listen no matter when or where you need her. I honestly from the bottom of my heart don't know what I would do without her. She is always there to support and encourage me with everything I do. Her biggest downfall is not realizing how amazing she is. I constantly tell her she does not give herself enough credit, but I guess that is partially her humility. My Grandma once told me "You are just like your Mother." And I said, "That is the nicest thing you have ever told me." I love her so much and if I do truly turn out to be "just like my mother" it will be my greatest accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...