Monday, May 31, 2010

Inspired by It: Zooey Deschanel

I loveeee Zooey Deschanel. You may even catch me in the mirror holding my hair on the top of my head deciding whether some straight across bangs would suite me or not. Don't worry, I know that with my curly hair I will wind up looking more like a cockatoo than a stylish young lady. Besides her amazing bangs I am constantly in awe of her style. She is always in vintage dresses and adorable tights, and even has the best shoes. I guess you can call her one of my style inspirations. I know what you are thinking, "Real original Nicole, every semi Indie girl with a pair of floral tights and a Death Cab for Cutie album says the same thing." And I guess I have to say you are probably right. Oh well, I don't mind being one of the crowd on this one...































all images from we ♥ it and google images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...