Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cath Kidston: Free Wallpaper

Does anyone else love Cath Kidston as much as I do?! I am completely obsessed with her floral patterns!! Cath Kidston is the founder and owner of this amazing shop based out of the UK. She has amazing floral everything and I seriously could buy every single thing she creates! (I would love to get one of her messenger bags one of these days). Thanks to the internet us US residents can order some of her great stuff, only catch is the extra cost to get our orders across the pond (and the exchange rate kills me too). One day I will bite the bullet and just order something. But until then at least my desktop can sport some of Cath's adorable prints. You can actually grab some free desktop backgrounds right from her site! Just click HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...