Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Inspired by It: Tim Walker

I LOVE Tim Walker. He is a brilliant photographer and one of my favorites, if not my absolute favorite. He is a British photographer who uses fantasy like props to help create a charming and visually beautiful composition. Sometimes he uses over sized objects or sets up ridiculously surreal scenes. His photos have a beautiful dream like feel which I absolutely love. They are very imaginative and completely stunning. He primarily works in fashion photography and you may have even seen his pictures in issues of Vogue and Harper's Bazaar. I would LOVE to have a copy of his book Pictures, but it is a little out of my price range at the moment. Thank goodness for the internet...














All images via Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...