Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Favorite Tradition... The Fair!

Every September my mom, sister and I take our yearly trip to the fair! We started this tradition 3 years ago and I could not be more excited that we did. It is always just the 3 of us (we would let Dad come but he is usually working) and we always have a blast. We go on the same rides every year, take pictures in the same places and eat the same funnel cake. And it never gets old!! We really love our tradition and are trying to start some more for every season (we also go pumpkin picking together, which is in October and I really can't wait). Anyways, here are our pictures from the fair! Do any of you have fun traditions for different holidays/ seasons??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our similar pictures from the last 3 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...