Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Finds #12

I have Friday Finds for you!!! I really enjoyed doing this weeks and hope you love them too! I will really try to keep them up every week as much as possible. I am actually off to do some homework right now... enjoy!

1. Marie Antoinette Print


[source]
Love this print! I may have a slight obsession with Marie Antoinette... Ever since I did that project on her in 5th grade, I have been in awe (I covered my board in stings of pearls oh, it was awesome). Not really into her politics... more of her style.

2. The Complete Sherlock Holmes


[source]
I may have mentioned this before, but his is my absolute favorite book of all time. I received a version of this book for Christmas when I was around 13 and I read through it in one week, I could not put it down!! I absolutely love Doyle, and when I saw this beautiful edition at Barnes and Noble I was so excited (makes a great gift)!

3. Duchess Ring

[source]
You are seeing a theme through this post aren't you... completely unintentional! Seriously how cute is this ring?! I really love every single thing in Beatrice's shop, adorable!

4. Marie Antoinette Background

[source]
More with the unintentional theme... I was so excited when I found this picture! Not only is it gorgeous and from one of my favorite movies but, it is also big enough to make my desktop background... and that is where it is right now!

5. Anthro Booties

[source]
These adorable boots are everywhere! Whether you are in Urban or Target you will find versions of these little lace up booties. I am actually really glad they are in because I have been looking for a pair while thrifting foreverrrr but they are never in my size!

6. Mrs. Press Clothing

[source]
Love these cute pastel clothes from the Sydney designer Mrs. Press. Everything is made in limited quantities and sold at a small boutique. A lot if items include vintage touches, everything is really beautiful!

7. Knit Headband

[source]
How cute is this?! I have wanted a cute knit headband/head warmer... not quite sure what to call them... and this one is my favorite I have found so far, looks even better then the Anthro one I was looking at!

8. Cute Wedding Guests

[source]
I know weddings are all about the bride, but I really love when wedding guests dress well. I know you have seen those pictures of random wedding guests while flipping through photos that really make the wedding. They add to the beauty/charm of it and I think they should be commended, good job guys!

9. Everything Style Blog

[source]
I LOVE Shae and her awesome blog. She has the best vintage style ever, and is an aspiring photographer just like me! She of course has a lot more photographically under her belt then I do, but it is really nice to see someone else striving for the same thing I am.

10. Charlie Chaplin Engagement Shoot

[source]
This may be the cutest/most creative engagement shoot I have ever seen! They really nailed the Charlie Chaplin theme. Not only in costumes, but in a truly comedic feel which is perfect for this type of shoot. Absolutely lovely!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the Charlie Chaplin photoshoot! Such an adorable idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo love the sherlock holmes collection :)
    have you seen the jeremy brett series?
    Best sherlock ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok how funny is this... i just looked up the jeremy brett dvd's yesterday because i was planning on putting them on my christmas list!! i loooove them! i used to rent them from the library all the time haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...