Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Brown Owl Goes to Sea

OK guys, I officially have a new obsession, model ships! Maybe I should rename the blog "The Brown Owl Goes to Sea" OHHH, I kind of like that! I guess you can say this all started when I thrifted that awesome model ship not too long ago. I really have always loved ships, especially drawing them. Possibly because I really like drawing waves, tons and tons of swirls everywhere! Swirls are kind of my thing, my artwork and designs are filled with them. I also love ships because I think they feel kind of magical. Maybe I have watched Peter Pan one too many times, but I always imagine them as ways of getting to any wonderful, magical place you could want to visit. Maybe that sounds silly, but either way I am completely in love with these beautiful "magical" vessels!

















All images from we ♥ it.

1. HERE 2. HERE 3. HERE 4. HERE 5. HERE
6. HERE
7. HERE 8. HERE 9. HERE 10. HERE
11. HERE 12. HERE
13. HERE 14. HERE 15. HERE



I have been playing this song on repeat at work for the last couple of weeks... And what an appropriate video for this post loooove it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...