Saturday, August 14, 2010

Featured Favorite: Hopelessly Devoted Etsy Shop

I absolutely adore this Etsy shop. You may remember the large pink bow from a previous Friday Finds, little did I know then just how many cute things where in this shop (I believe it was on vacation when I posted that Friday Finds). Hopelessly Devoted has tons of cute bows, collars and sweet little things that could def. help cuteify your wardrobe. Everything in the shop is super charming and has a very soft, vintage/dreamy feel to it. My favorite will always be that giant pink bow, but I also really love their little peter pan collars as well. This shop is based out of Australia and has even more great items to choose from. To visit the shop click HERE.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...