Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Finds #10

Look! It's Friday Finds!! Sorry they have been missing the last couple of weeks. Schools been well, school. I thankfully have a photography class which makes it a little more bearable. Who doesn't like take photos for 5 hours? Yes... it is a 5 hour class... I have tons of projects I am already working on. One of them being a self portrait made of type, yeah not so easy... If you follow me on twitter you have already seen a peek of that. When I am all done I will put it on here. Until then here are some Friday Finds, enjoy...

1. Pastel Bridesmaids


[source]
Cute bridesmaid dresses alert! I have mentioned before how much I appreciate when brides pick out unique and even vintage bridesmaid dresses, and I especially appreciate when they are pastel! I am obsessed with pastels! And blush pink!! OH I just love it!

2. Tea Cup Collection

[source]
How adorable is this?? I am almost inspired to start my own tea cup collection. Like I need another thing to collect (owls and model ships have already taken over my room I don't even know where I would fit tea cups). Oh well, for something this cute I could make room!

3. Couple Illustration

[source]
Love! Love this! Not only is this a beautiful illustration, but how cute is this couple?? I am about to go braid my hair and stick a giant pink flower in it. Sooo cute!

4. Ruffle Socks

[source]
I think sometimes the little details make the outfit. These socks would be an example of just that. How could these adorable socks not be in my wardrobe?

5. Mustache Necklace

[source]
Love this necklace! I especially love that she combined two things I love, mustaches and embroidery. Beatrice has some adorable stuff in her shop, as well as a great blog where she has some really cute outfit posts.

6. Adorable Dishes

[source]
I love a well designed dish. I have a hard time resisting grabbing every pretty dish I see when I am thrifting. So of course when I saw this I fell in love. These really are some adorable dishes, click source to check the rest of them out!

7. Spool Decoration

[source]
I really love when stores take the time to design and decorate well. Anthropologie does a GREAT job of this. This is not an Anthropologie store, but doesn't it look like something they would do?? Adorable!!

8. Camera Lens Mug

[source]
Seriously loooooove this! I say that about everything don't I... Being somewhat of a photographer I really appreciate the novelty of this mug. It looks exactly like a camera lens, but you can sip coffee out of it! I am pretty sure I need one...

9. Notebook Engagement Shoot

[source]
When I first saw this shoot I actually thought it was Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling. But, no it is indeed a couple being shot for their engagement photos. I really applaud the photographer and whoever else made this shoot happen it really looks great!

10. Kling Clothing Line

[source]
I know I have included Kling photo shoots in Friday Finds before, but they are just so darn beautiful i had to add another! Seriously cute clothes, seriously cute photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...