Friday, August 13, 2010

Featured Favorite: Gwen Delicious Etsy Shop

I LOVE this Etsy shop! The minute I saw these letter press necklaces I died! How cute!! Being a Graphic Designer letter presses hold a very special place in my heart. I have never seen letter press keys used in such a creative way before, and I am def. going to be grabbing one of them soon. I have also always been in love with type writer jewelry (I especially love type writer key necklaces). Maybe I am just obsessed with everyone knowing what my fist initial is... Anyway, Gwen Delicious not only has great type necklaces but also cuff links and rings. Such cute stuff!! I really love everything in her shop. Check out these terrific items HERE.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...