Sunday, June 20, 2010

Featured Favorite: Yellowbird Photography

Cari Ann is one talented young lady. Most of her photographs are self portraits, and honestly I think those are some of the most difficult to pull off. I found her Flickr once again on Myspace when I was younger and I have followed it ever since. A lot of Cari's photos are taken in abandoned houses and local places she finds. I think there is a very distinct look to her photos; kind of grungy but still beautiful. Does that make sense?? She is also another young photographer and I believe she was even self taught. Either way I think she deff. has a successful future in front of her! For her Flickr click HERE.











1 comment:

  1. So dreamy! For such a young photographer, she has a mature eye for light.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...