Sunday, June 13, 2010

Want It: Black Studded Bag

I have been in need of a good black bag for a while. I always tend to get brown or tan bags and wear them with everything. I guess brown goes with most outfits, but I really do want a cute black bag, just cause. That being said, this bag from Spotted Moth totally fits the bill. I love the studded detail on the bottom sooo much!! I saw this bag a couple of days ago and have not stopped thinking about it so.... I think this means I should get it!! With logic like that how can a girl go wrong??




P.S. here are some of the Passion Pit pictures!! They were awesome! BTW Gabby and I are now fighting over who is going to date Michael (the lead singer) he is sooo cute!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...