Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Finds #5

It's Friday, and we all know what that means, Friday Finds!! I feel like Fridays are the only days I really share what I have been up to for some reason. Either way, I have been doing the usual school and work. I got a bunch of great stuff to work on today for the shop. Depending on how these work out be looking for some new stuff in the shop very soon (earrings, necklaces, belts, pins, and more!!) I am so excited to begin on these and I really hope you like them too!! In other news, I am not sure if I am going to keep up the blog. I know, I know. It is just a lot of work with everything else I have going on. We'll see. Anyways, I hope you are all having a great day, and I hope you enjoy your weekends. I know I will, I am going to a wedding!!

1. Swedish Wedding Party


[source]
I LOVE the pictures from this wedding party! It looks almost magical and surreal. The girl in the beautiful pink dress was the one getting married, and the pictures are actually from her blog. She lives in Sweden, and I have never been there, but if this is how they do all of their celebrations I want a one way ticket! Everyone is dressed up in such gorgeous vintage dresses, seriously you need to check out the whole party!!

2. UO Floral Dress


[source]
When I saw this dress at Urban I instantly wanted it!! They didn't have my size in stock so I made my sister try it on so I could see how it looked. Yeah, it was just as adorable on!! I actually don't think I will be able to get it for a couple of reasons 1. the price!! and 2. the length (i am 5'9 and this was deff. short on my 5'4 sister).

3. Cute Print

[source]
I feel like I have seen this print everywhere lately. I did a little research, and apparently it originated back during World War II. It was a propaganda poster created by the British government in case the Nazi's succeeded in invading Great Brittan during Operation Sea Lion. I have no idea what Operation Sea Lion is, but I don't think they succeeded. Needless to say the poster was never distributed and was just recently rediscovered. Is it just me or does Operation Sea Lion sound like a band name??

4. Wardrobe Shoot

[source]
I have always wanted a picture in front of one of these awesome trains. Actually I do have one from when we visited Reading PA when I was younger but that doesn't really count. Not only is this girl standing in front of this amazing train, but she is wearing an adorable outfit to boot! Tieka does some great wardrobe posts on her blog, check them out!!

5. Indie Rock Coloring Book

[source]
Do you love coloring? Do you love Indie Rock? Then this is the coloring book for you! I love this sooo much!! It is like an awesome coloring book for grownups, why should kids get all the fun??

6. Rosette Bedding

[source]
I want this bedspread more than anything in the world!! OK, that was a tad dramatic but you get it, I am in love with this bedspread!! I loveee rosettes which has become a big problem lately because of their growing popularity. I am tempted to buy so many more things now!

7. Fine and Dandy Vintage

[source]
One of my favorite bloggers has opened up a new vintage shop, and I absolutely love it!! I want at least 10 things in the shop already. Everything is gorgeous and in great condition. Check it out!!

8. Camera Tape Dispenser

[source]
I love vintage cameras, and I love tape. Therefore this vintage camera tape dispenser is right up my alley!! I could literally look on Fred Flare all day they really have the greatest stuff!

9. State Shirt


[source]
I am not sure if I should be advertising that I am from Jersey, especially down here in the South. But it is true, I am from Jersey, the shore to be exact, but thanks to MTV I've been trying to downplay that lately. Deep down I really do love every smelly inch of my home state, and yes that was my cousin was on Jersey Shore, seriously he was!!

10. Father's Day DIY

[source]
Father's Day is just around the corner, but there is still time to make him this adorable DIY. How great is it to incorporate the quintessential dad gift, the tie. I love it!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the 1st picture, It's so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you about fred flare! they have the cutest stuff on that website :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...