Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Too Many Blogs

I don't know about you, but I sometimes get overwhelmed with the amount of information out there. I feel like I can spend my entire day looking at blogs and before I know it it's time to go to work or bed and Bam! my entire day has been blown. I've heard about Google Reader but never really bothered with it since blogger has the News Update on the Dashboard. So, I finally broke down and gave reader a try, and I love it! I have organized my favorite blogs in a "Everyday Looks" folder so I can go straight to these each day, and take a look at all my others when I get the chance. Reader also shows you the entire post right there, you don't even have to go the the person's blog you are looking at. It does not look as creative this way, but odds are you have memorized what their creative background looks like by now and can use your imagination. I also think I am going to start scheduling the amount of time I am allowing myself to be on the internet. Which almost sounds ridiculous to me, I always thought that was a weird thing to do but I get it now! Anyways, I hope this was as helpful to you as it was to me!! Here's a peek at what my Reader looks like...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...