Saturday, June 5, 2010

Nicole and Gabby's Antiquing Adventure

So Gabby and I had our antiquing adventure yesterday and it was a BLAST! The place we went to was a gigantic warehouse packed with antiques. It literally took us 2 hours to walk through the entire thing, and I know I still missed things. I don't go antiquing as much as I go thrifting so I don't feel qualified to make a list of tips. I will however be doing it much more often and I am sure I will be able to come up with some then. What I can tell you is, antiquing is a little more expensive then thrifting. Not terribly, and you can still find cheap things, you just need to dig even more for them. I only got one thing on this adventure, but I love it! My Mom is obsessed with Ralph Lauren and loves hunt scenes. If you have no idea what I am talking about click here. Anyway, I got her a hunt scene set of coasters for the living room for $4, and she loved them!! I am sure I will go back soon and spend more time to look at everything. Till then here are some pics from the adventure...























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...