Saturday, July 3, 2010

Featured Favorite: Faded Film Strips Photography

It seems a lot of my Featured Favorites have been photographers lately. This is probably because I am seriously considering going into this field totally and completely. I have always done photography work on the side (senior pictures, and couples) but I have not totally committed myself to it. I have not taken any classes or even fully learned Photoshop so I have never felt confident in booking jobs. Well, now I am really considering putting my whole heart into photography and maybe doing the graphic design stuff on the side. I don't know what will happen yet, and I will deff. be consulting some professionals on my decision (teachers, photographers, anyone who will give me an opinion). Either way I'll keep you posted.

Anyways, here is the star of this post Rockie of Faded Film Strips. She's another young one with tons of talent. I love the feel of her photos and how effortless she makes them look. They are pure and beautiful. I love that she doesn't over edit (over editing is my pet peeve) and lets the natural look of the photo shine through. She does a really great job and I look forward to seeing what she comes up with next. To visit her Flickr stream click HERE.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...