Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I was in a "Knot" Wedding!

So one of my very good friends got married last September and I was one of her bridesmaids! Her and her husband are super cute and I love them so much!! She actually has a blog of her own you should check out. They are a really adorable creative couple who had a really adorable creative wedding. It was super colorful and fun and I was so happy to be a part of it. Long story short, The Knot wound up publishing their wedding in the North Carolina Fall/Winter Issue. I know it isn't that big of a deal, butttt my face has been in a magazine and that is so exciting to me! The photography was done by Lydia Jane and to see the entire wedding click HERE. Here are some of the photo's I am in. In this first pic I am second from the right...










OH! And here is the article!! It came so cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...