Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Finds #7

Friday finds are back!! Sorry about the lack of them last week!! Here are some adorable finds I managed to squeeze in before leaving for work! Enjoy!!

1. Ruffled Table Cloth


[source]
Is that not THEE cutest table cloth you have seen in your entire life?? I love it soo much!!


2. Pretty Pastel Shoot

[source]
I love these dresses!! I want them all!!

3. Colorful Cake

[source] [source]
This reminded me of a Wizard the Oz party that was in my American Girl Magazine way back when. haha Sooo cute I love it!!

4. Porcelain Plate Wallpaper

[source]
Yes, look again those are not plates hanging on the wall, it's wallpaper!! Seriously cute!!


5. Owl Estate Sale Finds

[source]
I have a strong feeling that when I die my front yard will look very similar to this! If I had stumbled upon this estate sale I think I may have passed out with excitement!!

6. Plate Hook Display

[source]
Are plates a theme for this post?! No, just a coincidence promise!! But how creative and beautiful are these?? And very easy to make.

7. Printed Hankerchiefs

[source]
How cute are theses?! Would be a great present for the bride or groom, don't you think?


8. Pastel Retro Kitchen

[source]
My dream kitchen!! Oh the pastels!!


9. Mr. Anthropologie

[source]
Ever wonder who is in charge of finding all of those wonderful things in Anthropologie?? Well, it's this guy! Such an amazing interview! Not gonna lie, i would loveeee his job!


10. Telescope Necklace

[source]
How cute!! How creative!! I want it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...