Saturday, July 10, 2010

Want It: Reem Acra Dress

I don't know if you have noticed but almost every "Want It" is usually something I can not come close to affording. I guess that is why it is a "want it" and not a "have it." Anyways, I don't know if you guys know about Gilt, but I love it!! Sometimes their stuff is still way too expensive for me but, sometimes they have really great deals!! Not too long ago they had a bunch of Seychelles shoes and I could kick myself for not grabbing some (they were like $55 a pair)! One of their current sales are Reem Acra dresses, a designer I have never heard of but am totally in love with! They are sooo beautiful, even if I did have the money to get one I am not sure which I would pick. This is one of my favorites for sure!! P.S. Sorry about no Friday finds this week I just didn't have enough time!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...