Sunday, July 25, 2010

Featured Favorite: Just Me Jewelry Etsy Shop

I have been in love with these little necklaces forever! How adorable are they?! I love the look of dried flowers, and what better way to show that love then to wear them?! These necklaces are a great little dainty accessory that would deff. go well with my wardrobe. Joanna has some other great necklaces and accessories in her shop that you should check out. One of these days when I have a little extra cash laying around I will deff. order one! To visit the Just Me Jewelry Shop click HERE.






5 comments:

  1. Nicole, I love your Etsy finds!
    The grass one is my favourite:)

    have a great weekend!

    http://talkingchapattis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting my items in your blog, Nicole!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no prob joanna!! thanks for making such a cute item!! and i am so glad you girls liked this featured fav!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the first one is my favorite :) you always find the cutest stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...