Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Want It: Floral Dress

Sign me up, I admit it I have a floral problem. Admitting you have a problem is the first step, right?? Seriously it does not help that every single store has embraced my favorite pattern this season. I love love love this dress! The red and white floral is one of my favorite of all the florals and I loveeee the back. So cute!! This dress goes out of stock so quick! So if you are in love too I suggest you snag one of these ASAP.
P.S. I think I have succeeded at the mentioning of the word "floral" way too much in a blog post. Buy this great dress HERE.




3 comments:

  1. So cute!! I can imagine wearing it with brown boots or maybe even high-top red converse.

    P.S-here is a blog which Im sure your owl oriented mind will enjoy =)
    http://www.myowlbarn.com/2010/07/sleepy-owl-hooks-and-money-box.html

    hope you are having a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable dress friend! I want one too.
    So glad I found your lovely blog. I look forward to following along with you on all of life's many adventures!
    Smiles...
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you girls like the dress!! Thank you so much Karman for that blog I loooove it!! And thank you so much Susie for becoming a follower! I am so happy you enjoy what I post!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...