Thursday, July 8, 2010

Alloy Finds

OK, so when I think of Alloy I think Billabong sweatshirts and checkered Vans. Yes, I know those aren't as hip as they used to be, but that shows just how long it has been since I looked through one of their catalogs. Imagine my surprise when their new catalog arrived and I fell in love with so many items. I don't know what they've done, but their clothes seem to have grown up a little. Yes, this magazine is still targeted at teen girls, but I think a 22 year old could deff. pull off some of these outfits too. I also have to say I was really pleased with my Delia's catalog too!! I wonder if they are owned by the same company?? They seem very similar. Anyways, I don't have an explanation for the sudden appearance of cute clothes in teen clothing magazines. I do have a theory that each clothing store/online store goes through mood swings. One season they have too many fabulous things to pick from and the next season they couldn't pay you to wear what they have in stock. Maybe it has something to do with their buyers? Who knows. Anyway, here are some of the adorable clothes I found flipping through Alloy's pages...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...